- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- At least 5 years experience is required
- Candidate must have 2 years of experience from Oil and Gas/Petroleum Industry