The Business Development and Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager will lead the implementation of the Business Development Services (BDS) and Marketing activities of the organization.
Key Functions & Responsibilities include:
- Plan, implement, coordinate and follow-up on all the business development services activities of the organization.
- Ensure activity implementation, timeliness, efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of Business Development services
- Coordinate the delivery of business development services to clients, including training, business counselling, marketing support, mentorship, assistance to meet regulatory requirements and business documentation.
- Lead in the marketing drive of the organisation and provide marketing support to the Clients of the organization.
- Search for jobs for the organization including researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Regularly inform the General Manager about the status of implementation of the Business Development Services activities of the organization through periodic reports, meetings and briefings.
- Preparation of all reports and documentation of the organization’s activities
- Carry out any other activities that may be assigned by the General Manager or his delegate.
Qualification, Experience and Job Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Project Management, Economics, Development Studies or other relevant field. A Master’s degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in marketing and, or business development services environment is required.
- Experience in the application of quantitative methods or statistics/familiarity with statistical or data management applications could be an advantage.
- Knowledge of business and project management principles and practices in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources is essential.